Saturday, May 24, 2008

looking for a car and job

looking for a car really does suck when you dont have a lot of money and your very picky...thats me...i think my sights are set to high for how much money i have but then again i really want a good car thats going to last me for a long time cause it takes a while to save up enough money to buy a car and all...at least for me being a student and all...

also looking for a job is no fun either, i always think for some reason its going to be super easy for me and all, that it will just fall into my lap...like it did for michelle...but no i have to take the long road...i guess im not as motivated as i prolly should be cause work isnt all that fun...but seeing the bank acount slowly dwindle and nothing go into really does suck too...

im happy i have a family that really is here and supports me and helps me, cause if i was living on my own i do have to think that i would be dead by now...not fun...

ok well peaceout

No comments: